Friday, May 1, 2009

He Lives!

Reading through ACTS right now, I see the resurrection at the heart of every sermon. The apostles outfought, outlived and out died every other force on earth because they believed Jesus had conquered death.

As one of the first songs I encountered when I began following Jesus proclaimed, "Because HE lives, I can face tomorrow."I have walked these past eight months because HE lives. Tuesday I sat unafraid watching my friend's journey end on this earth because HE lives. I am exploring exciting options right now because HE lives. Wherever this journey takes me, I continue a real partnership with a Living Lord.

He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!!
I intend to keep it that simple.

1 comment:

Becky Wilson said...

:-D Yes---good advice. Keep it that simple. Let's all keep it that simple!