Monday, April 27, 2009

Ohio Adventure


I spent the weekend at Harvest Church in Medina, Ohio just outside of Cleveland. I was there to encourage my brothers and sisters to press on in pursuit of the Grand Cause. Specifically they asked me to preach and teach to rally support for their partnership in the London Evangelism and Prayer Week. (LEAP). It was a truly a beautiful weekend with the temp past 80 and the trees blossoming on the town square.


But the beauty of the weekend came through spending time reminding HIS people that HE is writing a Grand Story on the pages of history. Today I thought of my old hero Barnabas who walked through the pages of Acts encouraging folks to "remain true to the Lord with all their hearts" like he did the Antioch Church in Acts 11:22-36. Truly, it is a joy to fill that role, to catch glimpses of new growth because Aslan is on the move!


By HIS grace unleashed by special prayer partnerships, I think HE showed up each of the four times I spoke. That will keep me stoked for the office meetings still to come this week.

1 comment:

Cindy Nore said...

Hi Dan- I haven't posted in a while but wanted you to know I still read your blog each time you write. Thank you for your faithfulness in sharing your story and pointing us to Jesus. I know Nancy is cheering you on and so proud of how hard you are working for the Kingdom as you labor on in faith. Take care - Cindy Nore