Monday, February 23, 2009

No Cancer

Okay, I called the doctor today to ask a question about some lingering issues related to last week's procedure. I was told,"Don't worry about your issue. By the way, the results are in. They are setting on the Dr. Meller's desk. "

One excorciating hour later, Kathy called back to say, "NORMAL."

I can't overstate the emotional impact of that result. The kids and I rejoiced and wept with relief when I shared the news with each of them. (I think KJ was weeping in her text.) For the first time in months I am actually starting to believe that there may be a future on this earth. I am thankful for this season of relative calm even while I remain on a "short leash." with a follow up visit in June. Pray that we can live for the day and trust HIM for the future.

Now, I am off to look for that field of daisies!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

that is such great news, dan! i could virtually feel your sigh of relief in your post!!!

God is gracious!
now go find yourself a huge batch of daisies!!
love
judi

domandkat said...

Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! We have ALL been hoping you get to stick around these parts a long bit longer!

words and streets said...

Yeeaa. So glad to hear it. Grateful!!!

Anonymous said...

CHEEEEEEEEEEERSS!!!!!!!!!!! So glad to hear it! Praise God!

Ger said...

I m rejoycing with you Brother
Ger

st said...

Dan, this is the most wonderful news ever! Praise God!!

Harpur's said...

woo hoo Dan!!!!
So thankful to hear the news!
You and family remain in our hearts, thoughts, and prayers.

Enjoy the Spring!!! neighbor.