Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mapquest

Tonight I was thinking about what it means to dream again. What does it mean to stand at this strange intersection of my life and ask the questions I have asked dozens of times as a mobilizer.
  • What would you try to do if you didn't fear failure?
  • What evokes your passion?
  • Where do you "feel God's pleasure" in the course of a day?
  • What do others say you do well?

What prompts these questions just now? Is it a desire to escape the pain of the valley of grief? Perhaps. But more likely it's the growing realization that I will never move out of this valley without some clear idea what lies beyond.

"I am confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living"

--Psalm 27:13--

1 comment:

domandkat said...

Perhaps seeing the light coming up behind the mountains on the other side of the valley. You know it's coming... sweet...