Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nancy can still write!

I appreciate Dan's faithfulness in keeping up with the blog. This in oneof the few days after chemo I can function and can tolerate our bichon dog jumping on me. (she is convinced the hospital bed in our living room was put there just for her)

Ok, sometime today I will have an EKG as my pulse has been high . My white blood count is low and I feel a little beat up at times. But I also know this drug has been working to kill off the tumors. We will findout more when I have a CAT scan next Monday the 28th. (mmmm love that barium :(

Karen Joy our 22 year old arrives home tomorrow from Romania. This will be quite a culture shock for her. Knowing how her brain works she will have wonderful stories plus creative ideas. She has already included me in one of her projects about cancer. Please pray for safe travel.

I just want to thank you all all the thousands of people around the world who pray for me and 0ur family. Please remember to pray for my doctor who makes wise decisions for my well being.

2 comments:

DrsMyhre said...

I'm so glad you asked for prayer for your doctor. I had one of my patients pray for me a couple of weeks ago, in front of the whole hospital ward, it was very meaningful for my heart. I wish more of them would! May the Holy Spirit give your doctor the right ideas.
Love,
Jennifer

Unknown said...

hey nancy, nice to see you up and writing! i'm sure teddy now thinks that entire bed is all for her..

i can't believe KJ is coming back already! that time went really fast.

will be out of town for the next few weeks...boston and then CA for a wedding. will try to keep up with your blog from the library computer.

blessings
love
judi