Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Housemate

KJ has been my closest companion over the last three months. As housemates we have tried to help one another through shopping, cooking, cleaning and pet care responsibilities. But we share something deeper and more important. Together we experience grief, sharing, sorrow, and loneliness. It must be hard to share a silent empty house with a sad dad. But she continues to press on as she follows a unique path through this wide valley. Lift her up to Her Heavenly Dad who can remove the weight of sorrow from his kids' shoulders.





Three of KJ's bags made for sale at Elcy's coffee shop were snapped up by discriminating customers yesterday. Get one while they last!

3 comments:

Rob and Mary said...

Definately will be praying for you KJ and for you too, Dan. As I walked to Elsie's past your house yesterday I prayed for the both of you.
I can say that I'm enjoying my KJ bag! Beautiful! Thanks for telling me they were there, Dan (I'm an avid follower of your blog).
Mary

domandkat said...

Since I can't quite make it up to Elsie's to check out the bags, has KJ (whom I am SO glad is living at home right now - don't even want to imagine you there rattling around the house alone) ever considered setting up a website so she can sell them worldwide? or at least nationwide?

Unknown said...

good for you, kj, that your bags were sold so fast!!! why not sell them at the craft fair at church at the end of november/beginning of december???
since they are gone, please let us know when more will be in elsie's!

dan still praying for you and KJ...
love
judi