Thursday, November 6, 2008

A couple more steps along the valley road

We have had a few glimpses of life in the Land of the New Normal the past few days.

KJ finished a number of bags that are now on display at Elcy's. (Not too early for Christmas shopping.) If you are in the area stop by and shop!!!

My external symptoms seem to be responding to the antibiotics. So, I am hopeful about an upturn in my health.

I am on my way to James Madison University to speak at a Friday evening gathering of Inter Varsity students. This will be my first speaking trip since Nancy has gone home. It will be good to talk about the One who leads us into ever deeper into the waters that give us life as I walk the students through Ezekiel 47.....Ask HIM to show up and rescue them from the stall waters of apathy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dan,

We will pray for your trip this weekend.

Kj, I cannot wait to see your bags!!

Always thinking of both of you.
Julie Davis