Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Appointment Friday

The nurse oncologist just called to tell me that the doctor finally received my test results. Now I have an appointment scheduled this Friday 2pm to meet with my oncologist to determine if I will need chemo. Please pray for wisdom for the doctor and Dan & I particularly if the numbers from the testing fall into a "gray" area.

Throughout this time I have been claiming Isaiah 42:16.
"I will lead the blind by ways
they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I
will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into
light before them;
and make the rough places
smooth.
These things I will do;
I will not forsake them."

1 comment:

CS said...

Hi guys, we've been traveling and haven't been able to be online much, so are very glad to be able to catch up by reading this. Thinking of you lots.