Monday, February 25, 2008

Grandchild and Chemo

Our fourth grandchild, Katharine Leah, is due today Feb.25. Leah has been asking to be enduced for the past month knowing my ability to travel would have few windows. Leah goes to the doctor tomorrow. Please pray Katharine will be born soon. Also pray against a blizzard as the hospital is 15 minutes north towards Lake Ontario. (I have been teasing her about a home birth) I am sad that I cannot help Leah out more. She has a loving family and church family in and around Fulton, NY to care for her. Dan and I will get there as soon as I am able to travel without the risk of infection. Chris and Leah have 2 boys age 3 Aiden and Jonah.

My second chemo treatment is tomorrow Feb. 26. This time my oncologist will change and add some meds to help with the nausea and vomiting as well as keep a close eye on my white cell count.

After shaving my head I had this question cross my mind, what if my hair never fell out?

No comments: