Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Preparations Continue

Last night we went to the elders of New Life so that they could pray for us. It was wonderful to hear the prayers for us, see their tears for us, feel their love for us, feed on their faith. That was the most important surgical prep we could do.

Then this morning we spent 2 1/2 hours at Abington Hospital doing pre-admittance stuff. Nancy has another appointment later today, and there are x-rays to reclaim.

This is like preparring for battle. So,
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hads for war, my fingers for battle.
He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield in whom I take refuge-Ps, 144:1, 2a

Please issue that battlecry on our behalf

3 comments:

Brad & Stacey said...

Lifting you up in Vienna!
Much love-
Brad and Stacey

words and streets said...

Wow. Hey guys, this is Allie and Todd S. It's tough to imagine how you are feeling, but this blog is already giving me a better idea and how we can pray. You're on our minds and hearts. allie

Phil and Shanna said...

Hey guys, we are praying in Prague as well. Our hearts are with you, and we pray for God's strength in your lives this week.