Monday, March 10, 2008

Over half way

Officially I am over half way in completely chemo! My next will be March 18 . The last one will be on April 8. The week before the next chemo I start to feel pretty normal. What I have to watch out for is trying to cram everything I haven't felt up to doing in one week. Please pray I would be wise in my use of time and energy. This Thursday Dan and I are driving to Fulton, NY to see our new granddaughter. (and the rest of the Demars family). The trip takes a little over 5 hours straight north above Syracuse. Wer'e excited.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we can't wait to see you guys!!!!

Anonymous said...

Dear Dan and Nancy,
I just found out that we can e-mail from the hospital. We continue to pray for you both as you learn more deeply what the faith walk of yielding/accepting/thanksgiving/persevering looks life. We're so glad you can make the LONG trip to NY--we'll continue to keep you in prayer. Say Hi to the proud mama and papa for us.
If all goes well, we shall be making our own "long trip" home tomorrow, moving into phase two of this chemo round, and learning more lessons in walking by faith.
Love,
Karen (and Roger)

Anonymous said...

Dear Nancy,
I was thinking/praying for you tonight as I did the last part of this week's bible study. Such great promises of God's care and love for us as shown is Jesus. We'll be praying for you again tomorrow night. Miss you!
Kathy for 'the group'

Unknown said...

since today is thursday, hopefully you are not reading this because you're on your way to NY to see your new grand baby!! will pray for conservation of energy and a super blessed time!!
travel safe
love
judi